Monday, June 8, 2009

LANDSCAPES


Manila Bay, 2008. I spent almost a month going back and forth to this place in Manila. The kids and I had fun shooting their portraits and just hanging out.I still need to go back to give them some of the pictures they "ordered" me to take.

Negros sugar plantation, 2008. I went on a motorcycle ride to shoot these places. It was an "on the road" kind of project for an international institution. I lost a filter while changing my lenses midway. Its just one of the hazards of the job, I guess.

Trash on Manila Bay, 2008. Lisa and I were shooting a family that was trying to eat their lunch along Manila bay when i saw this image. Then we met a guy in a National Geographic shirt standing nearby watching us "girls" and said, "hey, you can put your white balance in cloud condition". Tried it and it worked ok:)

Basketaball at sunset, 2008. Another "last shot" for the day as we left to go back and have a cold beer after the day's busy pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment